Post Procedure Mask
- How to Use
Restorative mask to help cool and calm skin following aesthetic facial procedures.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Ablated or non-ablated skin following aesthetic facial procedure
- Designed to provide comfort for sensitive or stressed skin following treatments such as microneedling, laser, Radio Frequency (RF) Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), chemical peels, microdermabrasion and facial injections.
- Proprietary “dry” hydrogel formulation allows for cooling and provides immediate relief without the mess of a traditional, wet sheet mask.
- Highly effective mask creates a protective barrier that helps reduce pain by more than 60% (data on file).
- Unique 3-layer hydrogel mask absorbs heat to provide immediate relief. The top blue liner can be removed for a secondary cooling effect.
- Contoured two-piece design can be adjusted to fit most face shapes and sizes for optimal outcomes.
- Contoured face design allows your patient to sit up and move while Maskād works its magic!
- Helps aid in the delivery of topical ingredients.
- Package includes 1 single-use face mask
- Made in the USA.
Directions: This is a single use, 2-piece mask. Follow the steps for the bottom piece (mouth opening) first and repeat for the top (eye opening). Following a facial procedure, use the instructions below.
Masks can be stored in the refrigerator for even more cooling.
Highly Purified Water (HPW)
Proprietary “dry” hydrogel formulation and natural ingredients provides immediate cooling and relief to irritated and sensitive skin.
- Acts as a protective barrier while allowing for breathability
- Provides continuous cooling and calming
- Provides immediate relief to skin
- Reduces heat sensation caused by in-office treatments
- Allows patients to feel more comfortable following a procedure
$20.00-$450.00 — or from $20.00-$450.00 / month